26 June, 2006

All this from a birthdate?

The site blogthings.com tells me my Mexican name is Don Osvaldo, and that the European city in which I belong is Amsterdam. The following, however, based on my birthdate of October 5, is just flattery:





Your Birthdate: October 5



You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.

Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likeable to elicit jealousy.

Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.

Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.



Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower



Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom



Your power color: Tangerine



Your power symbol: Ace



Your power month: May

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


Anyone have a different experience? Does the machine call anyone a horrid person?

Comments:
Mine said "Commitment means nothing to me." I wonder how my husband of seven years would feel aboput that? LOL!

Great blog, BTW, even if you don't feel you have enough time to write...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?